I’m a firm believer in the importance of the small things in life. Small gestures of love and kindness can make the biggest difference in a relationship.
- Tell your partner that you love them and give them a kiss every day.
- Draw a surprise heart in the steam on the shower glass.
- Take the time to go out for coffee and share a slice of cake.
- Make time to talk to each other about what’s going on every day.
- Laugh about anything and everything. Find fun in the mundane and ordinary.
- Take a walk in nature and share the beauty of the great outdoors.
- Take a day trip or weekend away together as often as possible. Share new experiences and remember that life as a team is not only about the daily routine. It doesn’t have to be a big expensive holiday to make the world of difference. Just be together and remember why you are.